Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Can't decide

I just bought Boutique Knits and I feel like a 5 year old with a fistful of money in an unfamiliar candy shop!

There are so many good patterns and ideas in this book that I don't know where to begin.

A hat, I think. But there are THREE that I want...and then, one gives me a design idea for a leftover bit of knitting from last year; I steeked it to use part as a collar, and nearly half is left. It might make the beginnings of a really striking cloche.

Does anyone care to give me a shove in one direction or another?

2 comments:

Batty said...

Isn't that book amazing? I wasn't really planning on a book purchase, but when I saw the patterns inside, I couldn't resist either. Very classy and elegant. And I think the hat on the cover would look fabulous on you!
So many pretty things in there.

Eileen said...

The one on the cover is my favorite. But there are so many good patterns!