Friday, April 24, 2009

Springing along

It's lovely here. 70+ degrees F, sunny and there's a bit of a breeze. The cats keep parking themselves in front of the sliding glass door (open, with the locked screen between them and Prey and the Evil Outdoors). Cat TV at its finest.

Yesterday I did what appears to be spring cleaning, and I have actual, concrete plans for finally doing something with the bedroom and the upstairs bath.

Went for a run this morning, and driving back from shopping (sales & coupons, oh my!) I almost wanted to go again this evening.

Tomorrow we're going to an antiques sale and then a rockabilly show. There will be three bands at this one, and I am really looking forward to it.

As for the knitting, I am still working on DH's cable socks. They're looking very good. The 40s sweater looks good, but I am seriously considering a trip to the frog pond to re-do the back. I'm afraid that even with blocking on 100% wool it will be too small, though it's meant to have relatively little ease. This might have something to do with the fact that I need to loose 10 pounds (more. i lost one this past week. must stop sampling all the baking....)

There's a pair of cardinals singing from a neighbor's yard!

No comments: