Monday, May 17, 2010

Coggeshall Farms Fiber Fest 2010

As you can see, we had a beautiful day for it. Very breezy, but otherwise perfect.



Lots of healthy, happy critters.


I think I went round twice before I decided what to take home. DH started right in, though.


He got (machine knit) alpaca blend argyles, honey, a vintage card game (it's a lot of fun, we played three times after we got it home), and I think one or two other things.


I finally picked out a cone of orchid colored Shetland in fingering weight...it might be enough for a cardigan. And best of all, wood (sweet) violets. Finally! I've been trying to find some for a couple of years now...but most nurseries just don't bother to carry them.



We had a great day. And Sunday wasn't bad, either--plant sale, gardening, and even better weather. But I'll save that for another time.

No comments: