Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's been a long, long time....

Well over a year, in fact! I won't 'splain, I'll summarize.



Busy year. Lots of working, lots of yarn. And knitting.



In August, on the 6th, we lost our darling Than Chai (Mr. Yarn Couch). He was the dearest, sweetest, kindest animal I've ever known. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. Pancreatic troubles...my poor boy. He was so dragged out, but sweet to the end. The staff at the vet's were nearly as upset as we were. When the doctor called to tell me he was gone, she was crying.



Here's the good news: on August 9, some Siamese kittens were born, in a cattery in MA. Sutton Meows (she handles them from birth and socializes them).



Fa Sing and Than Chai now rule the roost.

Here are some links to photos:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/lindydiva/000_0838_edited.jpg

(Murdering the alligator; Than Chai [aka Destructo, the Wonder Kitty] finished the job a few days later.)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/lindydiva/000_0873.jpg

(The blue point is Fa Sing; seal is Than Chai.)

No comments: