Saturday, July 14, 2012

7th Annual Steelyard Cruise Night: 2012




Ruby made her debut last night.
                                                    


That's me on the running board, knitting a sock.
                                       

My first car show as an owner! We had an amazing evening. Everyone was friendly and very helpful, and we got some good tips on polishing her paint (it's original) and other general advice. We saw some spectacular cars. My favorites were a 1956 baby blue Cadillac convertible and a 1902 Packard. One look at the Packard tells you why cars were once referred to as horseless carriages.

One more shot of my baby.




Very steampunk. Looked quite original inside, but loaded with every mod con you could think up.


 

 
1956 powder blue Caddie convertible.


Luxurious little touch under the hood!






1902 Packard






1 comment:

SusieQT said...

I am soooo jealous! :) Is it a 36 Chrysler? I want an old car so badly; I troll Craigslist for "37-42 Buick Special" all the time but can't find one I can afford!